Three days so far of a fab Easter break. It's been such a flukey good mix of running, fun social stuff and getting a few ticks off the "got to do" chores list.
I ran an easy, undulating run mid morning on Good Friday. It was such a novelty to be starting out later than 5.30am (read: several hours later!) and in the sunny daylight. Then yesterday (Sat) I did a long run with Sarah from Sydney. Both the run and the post run coffee were good. And today, I ran easy this morning and then cycled with Special K, Little A and Big I out to Easter Sunday lunch.
It's back to a few more of the "got to do" chores now so that Easter Monday can be chore free (I wish!).
2 comments:
I missed out on all these good post-run coffees! Mid-morning is the perfect time to start a long run ;)
Aaaah ..... but you had some lovely Wagga country fresh air and some go-karting instead.
With this week being a short week you only have to wait a few days until the next long(er) run and COFFEE.
Post a Comment