Saturday, April 10, 2010
A 36K Day
My long run was 36km today and while it was a continuous 36km it did have three distinct sections. I started from home and the first section was a meandering 10km run along the mountain trails until I got to the back of the war memorial. The second section started there as I took a detour down Anzac Pde to the lake where I met GEM on her bike. She was ready to ride when I got there and we did a chatty lap of East Basin. That loop completed I headed back up Anzac Pde for the third section which was to run home via a different set of mountain trails. It was a crystal clear morning and I saw lots of my running mates out and about, both on the mountain trails and down at the lake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You missed a good coffee!
I know, I know .... But I hadn't been home long, had just been thru the shower and Special K said "let's get the groceries done together." The groceries being one of my least favourite chores I thought "YES! Let's get that tick off the list". $320 and no coffee later .......
Great run but we missed you :(
I have entered "Tan" run, hopefully not filled up yet. I didn't see a list of who has entered so far on the website. No doubt, will find out soon enough. I think Nick has an interest in running, he can't find a suitable 80 km event to do.
Post a Comment