Saturday, April 24, 2010

Talk About A Contrast

Talk about a contrast ... Last Saturday we had sparkling warm sunshine, today we had cool windy drizzle. Last Saturday I ran 32km with a spring in my step, today I plodded through a measly 15km. I guess that's the unpredictable nature of both Autumn in Canberra and tapering for a marathon. Here's hoping that the weather and my sluggish legs have this little mood out of their systems by next weekend. I'd like a fresh sunny day and fresh running legs for the Canberra Running Festival Marathon 2010. Bring it on!

2 comments:

Ewen said...

At least you've got the right date for the race, unlike Ruth ;)

Coffee this morning was good - bring more of that on too :)

strewth said...

I hear you Jog - bring on the sunshine and no wind next Sunday. It was great to catch up today. Don't worry, the coffees will continue long after the marathon - there's lots more training Saturdays this year to be followed by good coffee!