24 years ago Special K and I didn't realise how much we would appreciate having a public holiday for every one of our wedding anniversaries. 24 of them later .... we certainly do! What better way to celebrate the endurance event that marriage is than to have a day off to do leisurely breakfast, have a run and then tennis, tennis and more tennis. Even better, the next few days = more of the same.
5 comments:
That was well planned! You'll be hoping they don't switch Australia Day to another date. 24 years - that'd be two dozen bottles of wine to celebrate. Good endurance, but not as good as Ruth's (yet).
There can never be too much tennis this time of the year.
Tennis is another form of tapering for Cradle. Play for 12 hours to see if you can stay awake that long. Or play wearing the back pack, I'd like to see that. May be I would win a point or two off you with that handicap.
Happy 24th anniversary - you'll have to do something really really special next year! :)
For sure Strewth. I was thinking an overseas marathon would be a good 25th wedding anniversary present.
Happy 24th Anniversary!! Such an achievement. Hope you guys had a lovely, relaxing day.
Post a Comment