Thursday, July 30, 2009

WHAT THE??!!??!!

I found out today via Coolrunning that the Tan Ultra 100km is back on!!! What the???!..... Now I don't think I'm ready. I don't think I've trained well enough over the last couple of weeks, my mind stopped preparing itself for 100km when the Tan Ultra 100km was "cancelled" and the weekend of 15-16 August has since been pre-booked with other stuff. Ugh! What to do? What to do? ..... Time for some serious and quick(!) thinking...

3 comments:

Ewen said...

What the?!

I'd say go the Tan, because a beer bet on your 100k time would be fun. But knowing your luck, you'd get down there and it'd be cancelled again.

Jog Blog said...

Ewen - tell me what your bet is on my 100km time and then I'll decide whether or not to run the Tan Ultra.

Stephanie said...

How frustrating for you! Have you reached a decision yet?