Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Getting Back Into Things

Have felt pretty good since my "run as I please" weekend. Unstructured, short and easy running is definitely good for my physical and mental recovery.

Did my routine Tuesday run session today with GEM on bike next to me as usual. It was dark, windy, cold and sleeting @ 5.45am but we made it enjoyable by chatting about how crazy we are!

I have lots of "what next?" event options but I am still undecided.

3 comments:

Two Fruits said...

Ewen wants to bet on the " Tan " run. I'm backing DNS or DNF, whichever comes first.

Ewen said...

Hurry up and decide. I need to do some research so I can keep my beer-bet winning streak intact.

Stephanie said...

Are you getting closer to a decision? Out of morbid curiosity - what constitutes a short, easy run for you?

(I think I'm scared to know the answer...)

;)