Pulled up pretty well from the Gold Coast marathon. Some deep fatigue in my legs and some soreness around my chronic glute/hammie problem but no "injury soreness" - Whew! Have jogged pretty short, slow and easy all week.
Mental tiredness post marathon is always as much of an issue as physical tiredness for me. Consequently I am looking forward to not being dragged out of bed by the alarm clock this weekend and just running if/when/as I feel like it.
3 comments:
Had a chat to Two Fruits yesterday - he said he'll be going for "realistic" odds with Sporstbet about your Melbourne Marathon time.
Going conserative with the next selection, need to see the form guide and the weather forecast. If can't run Pb at GC, what chance in the deep south? Can't afford to lose the next bet, Ewen will crow for a year, and then drink all the beer.
Two Fruits is probably right. I was disappointing in terms of your bet @ the Gold Coast marathon and would probably run even more crap in the Melb Marathon. But none of us will get to find out as I will be in Hamilton Island then. So .... you guys will have to bet on me in another event or someone else in Melb marathon.
Post a Comment