Monday, June 27, 2011

Where Did the Weekend Go?


The weekend just gone just flew by. Not much to report in terms of running. I ran a hilly 16km on Saturday followed by a flat 21km with Flyer (Martin F) on Sunday. I'm looking forward to a warm weekend of running in the Goldcoast this coming weekend.

2 comments:

speedygeoff said...

Occasionally weekends never happen, Friday turns into Monday. The same thing occurs in the last week before a marathon when you wish you could fit a bit more training in, and in the last few hours before a marathon when the time just seems to fly. You put up your hand and say "wait, I'm not ready" but the starting gun fires and away you go.

Have a good one at the Gold Coast, I look forward to hearing about it.

Ewen said...

Your stick figure needs to shorten her stride a tad to get up those hills! Luckily only speed-bumps at the Gold Coast. Have fun. I'd like to be there right now!