It was back to winter running in Canberra this weekend. Brrrr .... Yesterday was very dark and gloomy, with threatening rain clouds. I was lucky to get 31kms run without getting wet. Whew! And then this morning it was very foggy and cold. I took the liberty of waiting until the fog had lifted, venturing out mid morning. Although there was no warmth in the sun, it was at least more cheery.
In seeking a mid winter break in the warm sunshine I have decided to head north and run the half marathon at the Goldcoast in July, followed by the Townsville marathon a few weeks later.
3 comments:
That's a great plan! Sorry I'm missing GC this year. At least it'll be shorts, sandals and T-shirt weather up-over :)
It's a pity you won't be @ GC this year Ewen. Last year was so fun with everyone there. When are you off to the USA??
Yes it was. Weekend of 9/10 July, so will be here for the GC results.
Post a Comment