Saturday, May 29, 2010

Taper Rescue

The last 4 weeks since the National Capital Marathon have flown and here I am just one week out from the Christchurch Marathon. I'm not really ready. I've been very busy and tired, and still am. But if I'm smart with the taper this week I may be able to rescue myself. I'm banking on a fat, lazy week to put some spring back in my step and some hardness back in my head.

4 comments:

Two Fruits said...

Good luck in NZ, have a good run and enjoy the trip.

Jog Blog said...

Your marathon is before mine Two Fruits - ie, tomorrow! Hope you have a good one. I think we will have opposites in weather - yours will be hot and humid, and mine will be cold, wet and windy. Both have their pluses and minuses.

Stephanie said...

Good luck next week!!! Hope the taper happens for you.

Ewen said...

Although the weather mightn't be, you'll be fine!