I made myself run 30km today. It was a bit less "blah" than some of my runs over the last couple of weeks but not an easy or very special run. It was more of a "getting it done" kind of run. Only two weeks now until the Christchurch marathon. I'm hoping the taper beats the "blah".
4 comments:
How cold are you expecting it to be in Christchurch?
There's nothing worse than having the blahs about runs but having to do them anyone. Gotta take the highs with the lows though I guess... :-S
I think Christchurch will be VERY cold. Last year it was zero at the start, windy and drizzling. I hope it's got that out of its system and is a little better than that this year.
I can take zero, but not windy and drizzling. Sorry I've missed it (I think). The taper will turn "blah" into "yeehah!"
Zero?!?!?!? That's crazy! How do your muscles even work at that temperature?
Post a Comment