This week has been better than last week as far as work in concerned. I guess I'm just back in the groove.
I've run pretty light since the easy paced 28km at the Cotter on Sat, primarily because I have a sore throat. I soooooooooooooooooooo hope it doesn't turn into anything nasty. Regardless, I am still planning on running the Orroral Valley 32km trail race on Sat. It just won't be a very fast run for me.
2 comments:
As long as you're more than 5 minutes quicker than 2F or else I have to buy him a beer.
Five minutes, about 1 km or 500 metres each way. I need a distraction, I'll get John to move a sign or two. I've got no hope, Ewen. As well Kelley is running, I have to finish in front of her, she also has a bet, nothing definite though at this stage. She should be easy, and has a birthday on 31st Oct.
Post a Comment