Been enjoying some leisurely running around the Tan and surrounds while in Melb for work. Am not entirely sure I'd like to do the Tan "hill" X 25 a la the Tan Ultra 100km but I'm still tempted to give that event a shot next year. Back home tomorrow for 2 days then back to Melb again. Bit of a Canberra-Melbourne yo-yo!
5 comments:
Know the feeling, only I'm doing the Cairns - Townsville trek back and forth.
I don't even understand how you contemplate races that long!
See if you can talk 2F into it. I might back him for that one ;)
Seriously looking at "Tan" next year.
I'm keen to do the Tan in 2010 but I reserve the right to go shopping instead if Melb turns on crap weather.
Melbourne is sure to turn on crap weather at some time during the course of a 100k race. Enjoy the shopping!
Post a Comment