Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hooray for Saturday!

Saturday at last - Hooray!

Ran a very easy paced 28km at the Cotter today with the 6ft track boys - very pleasant.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sounds like a nice cruisey Saturday run. They're the best.

Ewen said...

Um, 5:09 a km over massive hills is easy paced? I'll meet you at Trevor's corner next time and maybe keep up to Vanities crossing!

Jog Blog said...

Hey Ewen, will you be @ the Orroral Valley 32km mountain race this weekend? If so, I'll see you there.

Ewen said...

Ah... I don't think so! Even the 20k version is too much for me (but don't tell 2F or he'll think I'm a wimp). Have a good one though - my money's on you for the win.

Jog Blog said...

I've never run the Orroral Valley 32km course before so not sure what to expect. Am just taking it as a training run. It's a bit of a hike just to get there from where I live. In fact, I could get lost before the start line! Hehehehehe ......

Two Fruits said...

The only way to stop you will be to get you lost before the start line. Poor Ewen, so close yet so far away.