So too did my new hydration/waist kit. I can't wait to give them both a go - not necessarily at the same time as initially I need to concentrate on how good (or not) each is independently of the other. Regardless, it's going to be fun trying them both out.


3 comments:
Ooooh exciting. I LOVE new running gear. Those shoes are so pretty and that hydration kit looks awesome. Will be interested to know how they feel when you run.
Capacity of the bottles? They look fairly small, but I like the pockets. Ruth's always asking me to carry her keys.
New shoes performed awesomely well on my 20km run this am :)
Drink bottles are 600ml each Ewen. Perfect for me - ie, just the right capacity, & just the right size & weight.
Next new "running present to self"? Hmmmm .... so many options :)
Post a Comment