Sunday, January 6, 2013

On The Treadmill

There's a time and a place for treadmill running. The time would be when the temperature is 35+ deg for the 6th or so day in a row and the place would be the airconditioned, luxury gym. Funnily enough, I loved today's session. It was both a novelty and decent quality.

3 comments:

Ewen said...

Agree. Loved the Bellagio gym for 5k treadmill runs when it was 110F outside.

strewth said...

How far did you run on the treadmill? Did you listen to music at the same time? I don't mind it too much as long as you mix it up a bit with speedwork and hills etc otherwise it seems to go on forever. I'm always scared to relax too much in case I run off the back lol!

Jog Blog said...

Ah yes, the mechanical imperative of treadmill running - ie, you have to keep up or you will fall off. I know that fear well!

I never run for long on the treadmill. It's too boring. And I never run with an ipod, treadmill or no treadmill. I'm "old school" - ie, it's just me and the running, nothing else.