Saturday, January 5, 2013

Hot New Year

WOW! Canberra has got off to a hot New Year start with temps most days in the mid to high 30s. This has meant that even on my days off work I have tried to be up and running out the door by 6am to miss the heat of the day. Unfortunately, both yesterday and today I started a bit later and by the time I finished it was 30+deg - eeek! Having said that, I seem to have coped with it okay. Perhaps it's my New Year (straight!) hair cut that's been keeping me cool :)

3 comments:

Ewen said...

Nice bangs. That's why I didn't recognise you this morning ;-)

strewth said...

I love your hair Liz. That's a great photo. I'm finding it very difficult to run well in this heat but the wind is worse!

speedygeoff said...

Nice. That's all.