Saturday, January 26, 2013

Celebrations

There are lots of reasons to celebrate today. Firstly, it's Australia Day, and while that has more or less meaning to different people, I think everyone in Australia would agree that having a long weekend in recognition of it is reason enough to celebrate :) Secondly, today is my and Special K's 27th wedding anniversary and we think that every wedding anniversary is worth celebrating. Thirdly, running a quality 31km this morning his given me cause for my own little running celebration. It's been quite awhile since I've run that far with the amount of comfort I did today, and that's saying something given how very warm and very humid it was this morning. Enough blogging for now. I'm off to keep celebrating X 3 :)

2 comments:

strewth said...

Happy anniversary to you both. That is certainly a huge reason to celebrate on Australia Day and running a "feel good" 31km run is certainly a fantastic start to your day. Do hope you had a truly wonderful day and night and enjoy the rest of your long weekend:) xxx

Ewen said...

Hope the hangover wasn't too bad this morning! I'm looking forward to celebrating my first wedding anniversary ;-) Great news about the long run.