I made another "snap" running/racing decision this morning - this time to run the Weston Creek 1/2 marathon starting at 7.30am. I was glad I did. I was pleased to run it in 90.45 and be the 2nd placed female. It wasn't a particularly quick finish time for me, but against the backdrop of the long, slow ultra marathon training which has preoccupied me over the last ~6 months, it was respectable enough. It was also great to see so many people participating in this event. It's become a popular one on the Canberra running calendar. And I really enjoyed catching up with lots of running mates, many of whom I haven't seen for ages.
2 comments:
Congratulations Liz - you looked great out there and what a fantastic result - 2nd female over all. You did so well - all those long runs really have paid off!
Great snap decision! Sorry I missed it. Well, my legs are saying "sorry" ;)
Post a Comment