Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mid Week Catch Up

It's been a busy few days. Running wise I used Monday-Tuesday as easy run days to catch up physically after the 1/2 marathon on Sunday which stirred up my post Cradle Mt 82km niggles. Thankfully being conservative for a couple of days meant I was back running pain free again today - whew! Today I also caught up on some running mates' results at both 6ft track and the Weston Creek half. Well done to all who achieved personal bests, ran as well as they hoped and/or toughed out events that didn't go according to plan. Each deserves congratulations, each takes guts.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

So what's the next event from here?

Jog Blog said...

A couple of road marathons, starting with Christchurch in June.

Ewen said...

I don't want to stir up my 6' niggles so will do a short 8k jog in the morning prior to coffee. Get to sleep in that way too :)

Jog Blog said...

Good decision Ewen. I am to make it to coffee @ Campbell ~10.45am.