YEY! and YEY! This is going to be the "beer/wine bet" of the century.
Congrats!!!! Woo hoo!!But how scary at the same time! You'll be fantastic!
Get moving, it's going to be great run. I'm only betting after the weather conditions on the day are known.
I'm always moving! And I'm only running 82kms if the weather conditions are good!
Isn't Tassie like Melbourne? Wait 10 minutes and the weather will be good.So, you get there - bad weather - don't start and visit the Cadbury and Cascade factories instead?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
YEY! and YEY! This is going to be the "beer/wine bet" of the century.
Congrats!!!! Woo hoo!!
But how scary at the same time! You'll be fantastic!
Get moving, it's going to be great run. I'm only betting after the weather conditions on the day are known.
I'm always moving!
And I'm only running 82kms if the weather conditions are good!
Isn't Tassie like Melbourne? Wait 10 minutes and the weather will be good.
So, you get there - bad weather - don't start and visit the Cadbury and Cascade factories instead?
Post a Comment