Tuesday, November 3, 2009

No Win - Win

Didn't win anything on the Melb Cup but had an easy, fun day with the family which was a win in itself.

Have pulled up okay from the marathon. Have some deep fatigue in the legs but no soreness.

Ran a short, easy trail run this am. Will do similarly for the rest of the week and if I have the zing and the incentive back I'll run the 26km Three Peaks race taking in the peaks of Mts Majura, Ainslie and Pleasant on Saturday.

Little A and I have also entered the Tour de Femme bike ride on Sunday. It's one of our annual mother and daughter things. All fun.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

How far is the bike ride? I didn't realise you rode at all. What a great activity for the two of you!

Jog Blog said...

20km. Me and all her teenage friends. Girly fun.

Two Fruits said...

Obviously no zing for Three Peaks.