Hmmmmmmm ....... based on today's speed/interval session I'm a long way off being able to run a "fast" (my definition) marathon. Will I let that reverse my decision to run a "fast" marathon first and then do an ultra marathon or will I use today's dismal performance on the track as an incentive to go with my original plan of a "fast" marathon first, an ultra marathon second and try harder? This is of course a rhetorical question. My body and mind will discuss this. Stay tuned ....
2 comments:
You ask the big questions Liz. I'm supporting you either way as long as they both end up with you at the Gold Coast in July.
(If worst comes to worst we'll just drink a lot of diet coke and go shopping. We can wave at the runners.)
Hey Steph. I'll be there - and running!
Diet coke and shopping as well (of course!!) but running first. Bring it on!
Post a Comment