Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Meeting of the Usual Suspects

It's been a big week and a big weekend of meetings.

The weekday meetings were of course work meetings and they were big in that they involved the company unexpectedly announcing that it was selling out of particular services and that there would be major restructuring and redundancies effective from now. Yikes!

The weekend meetings were of course not work meetings and they were big in that they involved the inaugural meeting of our Wild Endurance 100km trail walk team, "The Usual Suspects". Yey!

In between all the meetings I continued to run, trail walk and gym although I was careful not to do overdo any of those as I am now in taper mode.

Maybe I could create a secure job for myself developing and delivering first class, fun, endurance events? Now there's a thought .....

1 comment:

Ewen said...

I think there's a market for moderate distance 10-20k adventure style trail races. And I'd sign up if you organised a regular first class flat/fast 5k race ;-)