Thursday, March 15, 2012

Donations Welcome

The Wild Endurance 100km trail walk is fast approaching. In fact, the speed with which it is approaching is disproportionately fast compared to my training and fundraising for it. Yikes! on both counts! Only I can work on the former :( but anyone can assist with the latter. I'm not normally into fundraising for any particular cause but fundraising in this case is compulsory(!). Each individual has to raise $400 to be eligible to participate. So ..... I would greatly appreciate any donation my blog readers care to make. The link to our team's profile where you can donate online and print out a "Wilderness Society" donation receipt is here:

http://events.wildendurance.org.au/The+Usual+Suspects

It's very quick and easy to donate. Thanks in anticipation.

6 comments:

Ewen said...

Hope the swim training for the creek crossings is going well!

Jog Blog said...

Now you come to mention it .... I think you should sponsor me + extra cos the scaredy cat in me might get VERY wet! Come on Ewen ..... sponsorship to the value of at least a few coffees is in order. Please ................

Ewen said...

I've already sponsored you to the tune of a few coffees :) If you win the swim leg I'll shout you the next 'real' coffee.

Ewen said...

Maybe my money went to the 'team'. Take it off them it put it in your account!

strewth said...

Being a woman I managed to sponsor you successfully Liz lol! Best of luck with the training!

Jog Blog said...

You guys are awesome! Thanks so much for the Wild Endurance 100km trail walk donations! I'll definitely be thinking of your support when I'm plodding along :)