Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas is Coming, Santa is Running

Not long til Christmas now and I've almost finished my gift buying. Yey! Or have I forgotten something/someone?? Ooooooh .... I hope not. The less trips made back to the packed shopping centres the better!

I put in some reasonable running kms this past week, culminating in a decent long run yesterday and a short, lazy recovery run today. (I had to save my energy for the Christmas shopping!) I'm still not running very well but I enjoyed plodding along in the sunshine and no rain this weekend. I guess that just shows that although I enjoy running more when I feel like I'm running well, I still enjoy it for its own sake regardless of quality.

2 comments:

bba01 said...

Hi,
My name is Bogdan from Romania! I want to make friends!
Can we be friends?? LinkExchange??
My blog address is: www.bogdanstelistul.blogspot.com
Thank you!!!!

Ewen said...

Yes, it's good to get out there and enjoy these warm sunny days. You never know when the next downpour is coming!

I'm saving ALL my Christmas shopping for one marathon effort... hope I don't hit the wall.