
The weird part of this week has been the cross training I have done courtesy of my torn hamstring - ie, biking and swimming. While I can get a decent workout from both I can't say I really enjoy either of them. I just want to run.
The wonderful part of this week however, has been the new toy I bought for myself (see pic). It has certainly dulled the pain of my torn hamstring.
Looking forward to this coming week, I hope to be running and scooting as much as I can.
5 comments:
Wow. Like the bike.
Very cool! Perfect for riding to and from Saturday coffees. But I think I must blame you for bringing all this rain ;)
That is awesome. Can't wait to see you riding it to meet us. Wow- what a fantastic idea. Do hope that hammie improves very soon. x
Aye carumba!! That's the coolest toy. I've got a birthday coming up very soon, think all the wrapping that would have to be done to hide it. ha ha!
Oh yeah, my new toy is a beauty! I will definitely be scooting to next running coffee.
Post a Comment