Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ticks Off The List

This weekend was my first weekend at home in 5 weeks. Yey! It was good to be both back into my normal home running routine and to be running pain free again.

It was also good to get some major ticks off the "got to do list". While none of the ticks/tasks had anything to do with running, having them done made running this weekend even more enjoyable. The biggest of the ticks was getting my tax return done. Yippeeee!

3 comments:

Ewen said...

Beat you! I got mine done a week ago - what a relief that was. Hope you also got Luigi's headlight fixed :)

Jog Blog said...

Yep, Luigi is shining bright!

Two Fruits said...

Deep Space is far too hard to do off no hill training, more difficult than SFT. I've done very little all winter. Easy running from now on, just Tour de Mtn in Dec, then look to something while I'm away next year.