Since my last blog entry, the weird and wonderful have continued.
Last weekend I went to my 30yr school reunion in Ballarat. It was a surreal experience - ie, an almost equal mix of "what am I doing here?!" and "I remember this all sooooooooo well".
I then had two days of leisure before starting my new job. Thus far, it's been a mix of "I don't even know my way around the building" to "these research projects are going to be awesome fun!".
In between all that, I'm back running - light and easy, looking after my tempermental hamstring.
I'm looking forward to a bland weekend. No weird and no wonderful would be good - just for a couple of days anyway.
1 comment:
Sounds like it was a good one. I wouldn't want to go to a school reunion as I'd be wondering what I'm doing here with all these old folks ;) Also, some bad memories from my HS days with a few "six of the best" episodes.
Post a Comment