Tuesday, August 17, 2010

100km Tan Ultra Marathon Pics




Three pics of my 100km Tan Ultra Marathon experience - ie, the last 10m of 100km, receiving my finisher's medal, and receiving the trophy for first placed female. (Note the typical Melb weather.)

3 comments:

Ewen said...

Great pics. I'll post the video when I get my act together (later in the week) - want to maybe add some music and titles.

By the way, had a surprisingly good coffee Monday morning and a nice chat. A great weekend!

strewth said...

Wow Liz, what can I say! It was such an honour to be asked to crew for you and we had an amazing weekend. The time flew by (as did you) and we had a great time. You are truly an inspiration and your win was well-deserved! You are a star and a smiling one at that - great piccies! :)

Prestige said...

Great weekend, excellent run, excellent win ,wonderful people. A simply super time.