Thursday, August 20, 2009

Time Flies ...

Almost Friday again. "Busy" and "time flies" certainly go together. This week has zipped by for me.

As per the last 3-4 weeks most of my running this week has been done @ 5am in the dark and cold. I'm feeling a bit over that routine. Thankfully I got one good tempo session in and a decent 15km @ race pace. The rest of my runs have been "Ho Hum, Better Than None" runs.

4 comments:

Two Fruits said...

I couldn't get up to run at 5 am if Santa was delivering presents every day, the last few days have been just great at noon, even some warmth, plenty of sunshine, bring on summer.

Ewen said...

You're doing well. As 2Fs says, 5am - ugh! It's cold enough at 5pm.

Jog Blog said...

Ta guys. The last few weeks really have been a struggle. But I'm soooooooooooo stubborn. I refuse to let running come 2nd - ie, last - and so I'll keep dragging myself out of bed @ 5am and plodding through some kms. It'a just for 3 more weeks and then this phase of my work stuff will be done. (Bring it on!) At least I can still be confident that I'm maintaining some fitness and keeping reasonable weekly kilometerage (is that even a word?) up.

Two Fruits said...

Go girl, it's about time management and priority to get the running done. Even when daylight saving starts, you will still be out in the dark.