I've been working in Perth all this week. From a running point of view it's been rather lovely - ie, warm, early am runs along the Swan River via Kings Park etc, plus a couple of runs with two special running mates - ie, Tim E who I ran 38/42kms of the Perth marathon with a couple of years ago and Rob D who is the race organiser of the Kep 100km Ultra. From a work perspective though it's been full on and some how I don't think flying home on the red-eye flight at midnight is going to give me enough catch-up sleep.
Both in running terms and otherwise, the down side of this week in Perth is that it's messed up my plans for the Stromlo Running Festival. Oh well ....
2 comments:
I know why you only put Rob D as your running mate. he has a name very hard to say let alone spell. Glad you enjoyed Perth, a great place to run. Stromlo is going to be a very warm humid weekend, not pleasant long distance running conditions. Another thunderstorm certainly on the way.
Stromlo was fun (from a spectator's viewpoint). Big numbers in the 12 hour and I suspect big blisters too with all the rain.
Post a Comment