Sunday, February 6, 2011

+44km

I added another 43-44km to my training base today with a long morning out in the Brindabellas with Kerrie B, James S and Matthew T. The aim of the outing was to give Matthew a long time on legs in preparation for his first go at the 6ft track in a few weeks time. Mission accomplished.

I'd really like one of Two Fruits' nana naps about now but ..... I'm off to cheer the Premier League boys on in their first pre-season game.

5 comments:

Ewen said...

That's some weekend. Without a nana nap, you'll sleep like a log tonight!

strewth said...

Oh boy, that was some run! I'm totally impressed that you stayed awake for cheering! Have a well-earned long sleep tonight. Well done!

Jog Blog said...

Ooooooh yes ..... I'm about to have both my nana nap and my normal night's sleep all in one go. Goodnight. Zzzzzzzz..........

Stephanie said...

Just so that I know I'm reading this correctly, you did 44km as a training run. Is that right?
I'm feeling incredibly lazy right now. ;-)

Jog Blog said...

Great to hear from you Steph. And yeah 31km + 44km = long training. Guess it does sound a bit excessive. All for a few good running causes though. Hope you are cyclone free and back to "normal" life up there, including routine training. Have been worried about you.