Thrills and spills - two of each in fact.
The thrills were: (1) Special K's fabulous birthday celebration on Friday night. (2) A visit from a friend who we hadn't seen for years.
The spills were: (1) and (2) falls - both of which happened on the same dark, frosty training run(!).
I'm still recovering from both the over indulgent birthday and the impact of the falls. I hope the next few days are routine and predictable.
5 comments:
Hope you are Ok Liz, Ewen usually likes photos, it's a wonder he hasn't asked for evidence.
Ouch - hope you didn't do any real damage. Did you slip on black ice? It's lethal in the dark. Take care. x
My two spills on Sunday have left me with a bruised and sore hip, leg and butt. Ugh! The first one was caused by me being clumsy in the dark and tripping on a branch that was on the track and which I just didn't see in time. It sent me flying on to my left side and sliding along in the mud. The second spill was about 30mins later when I skated across some black ice on a wooden foot bridge and landed on my butt. Ugh! again. Thank goodness it was dark, coming into dawn, and there was no one else around, let alone anyone else around with a camera! WHEW!!!!!
2F, this is my first chance to read blogs this week... I've been either working or watching a certain TV show.
Liz, that's called "doing a CJ", and if there aren't photos, it didn't happen ;)
My dignity is VERY happy that no photo = fall(s) didn't happen. Someone just needs to explain to my body why if feels so sore and why it has bruises. Hmmmmm ......
Post a Comment