Oh yeah, the weather was perfect and I was grateful for that. Imagine how much slower and tougher it would have been in bad weather - ugh! By the time this pic was taken diet coke was all I could stomach.
Oh, and swing bridge ... yes, we did have to run across it. It was at about the 55km mark. The drop below it was significant (read: terrifying) and like the snakes, it was too scarey for me to run over. Yet another bit of walking .... Guess I'm just a soft girly wuzz.
3 comments:
You had a brilliant day for it! Not a foggy rainy cloud in sight. And I've spotted your problem - diet Coke instead of the real thing ;)
Oh yeah, the weather was perfect and I was grateful for that. Imagine how much slower and tougher it would have been in bad weather - ugh! By the time this pic was taken diet coke was all I could stomach.
Oh, and swing bridge ... yes, we did have to run across it. It was at about the 55km mark. The drop below it was significant (read: terrifying) and like the snakes, it was too scarey for me to run over. Yet another bit of walking .... Guess I'm just a soft girly wuzz.
Post a Comment