I've withdrawn from 6ft track. It's the right decision for me.
My early guesstimates re: the performance of some of our locals are:
PAM will bounce off her awesome running over the last few months, including her Coast to Kosci win, and run sub 5hrs.
NICK MESHER will run the time he has deserved to run the last couple of times but for one reason or another has not been able to pull off and will run 5hrs or better. I think he may also reverse the tables on TWO FRUITSfrom the Maroondah Dam run and pip him at the post.
MICK C will be as solid and predictable as usual and run between 5hrs and 5.15.
And MICHAEL T will reap the benefit of his sensible come back from injury and his excellent, solid training base and will run sub 5hrs 30mins.
At the pointy end for the elite women I reckon Angela Bateup will win, followed by Vanessa and then Izzy Bespalov. As for the elite men ... I have no idea(!).
Regardless of how close or far away I am from the mark with these guesstimates I hope that all the 6ft-ers have a great day of it and achieve what they individually strive for. That is, after all, the only thing that it is about.
2 comments:
You're far too sensible!
Pam - 4:56. Nick - 5:12. 2F - 4:54. Mick C - 5:04. Michael T - 5:22.
I'm too far away from the pointy end to know anything about it!
Am not naturally sensible when it comes to obsessive running but persistent pain is one of the best reality checkers!
Post a Comment