Another weekend away - this time in Ballarat where my parents live. Typical Ballarat weather - freezing cold, wet, windy and bleak. Brrrrrrrr .......... Still, I enjoyed a 21km run which took in 3 laps of Lake Wendouree (which for the first time in years actually had some puddles of water in it). Nice enough weekend but even nicer to be home.
3 comments:
I'd love that course. If I get tired, I can take a short-cut across the lake!
Did you get near Mona's record ?
Yes Ewen, you could definitely run either around or "through" Lake Wendouree. Either way, it would be cold fun.
I normally see Steve out running when I visit Ballarat. We are the same age and come from the same "stamping ground".
For anyone interested, this is a fabulous Ballarat 1/2 marathon: http://www.medimarathon.com.au/index.php?Reference=1&TableName=home&Title=home
Unfortunately, I don't think I will make it back to Ballarat for this event this year - ie, in 2 weeks time - but I have in previous years and it is top fun.
Post a Comment