Sunday, December 1, 2013

Statistics

It's December and getting close to the end of the calendar year when lots of us obsessive runners tally up all manner of running statistics - ie, total no. of kms run, no. of races finished, PBs, PWs etc, etc. I'll do my final accounting on 31 December 2013. In the meantime, check out these statistics from Little A (pictured on the left) who just returned from 6 months travelling overseas:

* 3 continents

* 16 countries

* 34 cities

* 5 islands

* 65 hours on planes

* 110 hours on trains

* 53 hours on buses; and

* 28 hours on ferries.

I wonder how many kilometres that lot adds up to??

What an amazing and exhausting adventure she has had. Soooooooooooooo nice to have her home :)

2 comments:

Ewen said...

Wow - what an adventure! I'd take it all, except for the 53 hours on buses (and a few of those hours on planes).

Jog Blog said...

I agree Ewen. Out of all those startling statistics the bit I thought would be hardest would be all the bus-ing. Ah ... to be young ... and more bus robust :)