Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Running Weekends Away

Eeek! I've slipped behind again with my Jog's Blog blog updates. Fortunately, this poor form has been for a good running reason - ie, I've just had a BIG running weekend away with some running mates. We ran lots and socialised lots. It was great :)

This coming weekend will be a running weekend at home and then the following weekend will be another running weekend away as I crew @ C2K for the 3rd year in a row. I totally love C2K - as a crew captain that is and not as a 240km ultra runner myself :)

Despite all these great running weekends, the highlight of all of them is the homecoming of Little A who is scheduled to return home this Saturday after 6+ months overseas. There are no words to match the amount I am looking forward to having her home :)

No comments: