I've just spent five days in Ballarat. As per usual, the weather was bleak, very bleak - ie, grey, blowing a gale, wet and cold. Brrrrr ..... On the up side however, the company was warm and welcoming - thanks Mum and also Marcella who just happened to be visiting from the UK at the same time. Two other positives were the Ireland-like training conditions which I got to run in (see previous post) and my reciprocal Fernwood membership which also got a very good workout :). So ... every Ballarat cloud has a silver lining.
3 comments:
Must it admit it was pretty terrible weather. Ten minutes after you left the sun started to shine. Makes it worse really doesn't it?
I need photographic evidence of that Ballarat sun shining to believe it :)
The weather was perfect in Melbourne too. Victoria always has great weather (except on Tan100 weekend).
Post a Comment