Perhaps I brought some of Ballarat's weather home with me?! While it certainly wasn't as cold or wet as Ballarat, this morning's run was very overcast and quite cool. But, it would take more than a few Canberra clouds to detract from my usual Saturday favourite - ie, a run with my friend Meg biking alongside me followed by yum breakfast. Today we had much to catch up on and so the additional energy expenditure spent on chatting combined with toasties at the ferry terminal afterwards kept us warm :). By the time I left to drive home the sun was out and the temperature was rising.
3 comments:
Ah, you have a new 'about me' photo. Sitting down on the job. Where's that?
My (not so) new profile pic is from the ~60km mark of the Cradle Mt ultra in 2010. I changed my pic to this one as one of my mates has been lucky(??) enough to get through the selection process & get a start in the 2014 event. His email telling me he was "in" brought back memories ...... (see my report(s) from 2010).
How's your hammie injury progressing Ewen? And what's next for you?? We'd better organise post run pre Xmas coffee with Ruth and Cathy for after they get back from overseas. Possible dates??
Ah! I'd be lying down asleep if I ever made it to 60k. Yes, I'd say unlucky enough.
Slowly! It's low down just above the knee, so maybe tendinitis? Think I'll keep running (short) as it doesn't get worse while running and is usually improved the next day if I run. Strange.
Post a Comment