Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Claytons Report

This really is "Claytons" report. For those of you who don't know what a "Claytons" is, it's a non alcoholic drink made to look like an alcholic drink and marketed as "the drink you are having when you are not having a drink". Hence, this is a report that is not really a report in that there is nothing really to report :) Did you get all that? Having said all that, it's a good Claytons report in that continuing to run in comfort is definitely a case of "no news is good news" and so in this case my Claytons report is in effect a good report. Did you get all that as well? :)

3 comments:

Two Fruits said...

I remember the drink, was it all that good ?
Great report Liz, no news is always good news.

Ewen said...

You must be (nearly) as old as me. I remember the Claytons TV ads!

BTW, how's your scooter going? How many ks?

Jog Blog said...

Hehehehe ... I have never tried a real Claytons Two Fruits. I'd rather the real thing - ie, red wine. There's simply no substitute :)

Scooter is going awesomely well Ewen (although this excessively windy weather is a little de-stabilising!). I've just ticked over 5000km. Whoo Hoo .... Time for another service....