Saturday, December 29, 2012

Running Towards the End of 2012

There's only a few more days until the end of 2012, which of course means there's only a few more runs to be done. I'll do my annual end of year wrap up on 31 December. For now however, here's a pic of the group of us who ran a lovely trail run this morning, starting and finishing @ the zoo, meandering around the arboretum etc. Both the run and the chat were very pleasant indeed. It was a nice way to end the group runs for the year and a nice entre to what will hopefully be many more runs of a similar type in 2013. Thanks guys!

3 comments:

speedygeoff said...

What a good looking bunch. May I "borrow" the photo? Done.

Jog Blog said...

Fine with me Speedygeoff although it is actually Kerrie T's pic. I'm sure she won't mind either.

Ewen said...

Looks good, but I need slow running mates!