All in all, 2012 has been a pretty patchy year for my running. The key (negative) contributor to that has been the osteoarthritis in my knees :( Since I'm stuck with that ailment from now on, I'm looking forward to 2013 being a better running year by virtue of me more realistically tailoring my training and race selection around what my knees can and can't do. Fortunately, there's still plenty of choice of events and this weekend I'm working on a selection for the first six months of next year so that I can put a specific training program in place for myself starting from now.
On a non-running note, this week marked the end of an era with Little A finishing Year 12. Here she is all grown up and on her way to her Year 12 formal with her special friend. WOW! We now have no children at school/college. What a landmark.

2 comments:
Ah, so her heels were high! Lucky special friend. Here's to great running, coffees etc in 2013!
Stunning photo!
Post a Comment