Interesting you comment on the "long stride" Ewen. I've been trying hard to vary my gait/stride length since the osteoarthritis pain has taken hold and I have found that variation helps alleviate the pain points.
Oh, and the damp stuff .... that's the after effects of rain, remember rain??
Note also the "windswept look" of my golden locks .... that's WINDY WELLINGTON in full force :) It was all great fun though :)
3 comments:
Good shot! Nice long stride going there Liz. What's that damp stuff on the road though? None of that up at Surfers ;-)
Interesting you comment on the "long stride" Ewen. I've been trying hard to vary my gait/stride length since the osteoarthritis pain has taken hold and I have found that variation helps alleviate the pain points.
Oh, and the damp stuff .... that's the after effects of rain, remember rain??
Note also the "windswept look" of my golden locks .... that's WINDY WELLINGTON in full force :) It was all great fun though :)
I thought your windswept locks were due to running too fast.
Nah, can't remember what rain is ;)
Post a Comment