Yes! It seems so! Come on people, tell me if you can also comment now ... please ..........:)
It's still a bit strange...
.. strange because one cannot put a comment on Tuesday's post or today's 6:30pm post. Otherwise it seems to work OK.
If I press on the 'comments' that have already been made I can comment:) Not sure what would happen if there were no previous comments though. I'll just try Tuesday next!
Nope can't comment on Tuesday but I'm looking forward to coffee:)xx
Yes, I can leave a comment. Woohoo!
I'm Ok it seems which is good because for months I couldn't comment.
Yep, too easy for me.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Yes! It seems so! Come on people, tell me if you can also comment now ... please ..........:)
It's still a bit strange...
.. strange because one cannot put a comment on Tuesday's post or today's 6:30pm post. Otherwise it seems to work OK.
If I press on the 'comments' that have already been made I can comment:) Not sure what would happen if there were no previous comments though. I'll just try Tuesday next!
Nope can't comment on Tuesday but I'm looking forward to coffee:)xx
Yes, I can leave a comment. Woohoo!
I'm Ok it seems which is good because for months I couldn't comment.
Yep, too easy for me.
Post a Comment