Ugh! I don't know what is going on but I have been having trouble replying to comments that have been made on my blog entries and some people have emailed me saying that they can't comment on my blog at all. How frustrating .... ! If this keeps up I think I'll do a CJ and totally change my blog site/host and go with Wordpress. Stay tuned ....
In the short term .... thanks to those who have emailed me nice comments :)
Ewen, I think I'd only be of use in a dark alley in Melb if the opponent was a mini fly weight or a junior bantam weight - ie, in one or other of the two categories I competed in. Unfortunately, I don't think there's too many of those types hanging out in dark alleys in Melb :(
Ruth, I hope Dave went well in the Tri. Let's catch up for coffee soon and remember to bring the latest Avon catalogue :)