Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Big Week


Unlike this last week, which was very full and very long, I'm going to keep this blog entry very shallow and very short. I started my new job, maintained my new-ish running and cross training routine, and juggled all the normal home/kids' stuff. Suffice to say that by yesterday (ie, Saturday) I was exhausted.

This weekend has been long enough to get a couple of runs in, have some lovely coffee catch-ups (thanks Ewen and Ruth!) and get a few "have to do" jobs done. By far the best aspect of both the week and the weekend however, has been the practical research that Special K and I have done into our new interest - ie, kayaking! Today we went to the water sports "come and try" day. We tried out 7 different kayaks. It was fabulous! Now, it's just a matter of writing a letter to Santa ....

2 comments:

Ewen said...

Cool! How's Santa going to get them down the chimney?

Jog Blog said...

Sadly, I think Santa has until Xmas 2012 to figure that out :(