About 10 days ago I sprained the lateral ligament of my right knee while at work. There's always an injury risk when you have a physically active job - Ugh!!! Of course running on it made it worse and so I have just had a week or so of kidding it along and spending more time e-running on the elliptical trainer at the gym than real running. Because of that I think I'm unlikely to be a starter in the Canberra Times 10km Fun Run this coming Sunday but hopefully I'll be all good for the running events I have planned after that.
4 comments:
Bugger. Take it easy until it comes good - I'm sure it will. Joy is now in a plastic boot - turns out the sore foot she had while we were overseas was a stress fracture! She doesn't know how she got it - thinks training for the trip at the gym! Wasn't running, that's for sure.
Endless probs posting comments. So sorry to read about your knee. Do hope you recover quickly and can join us for coffee next weekend;) xx
Woo hoo it worked!
Welcome back to my blog Ruth. Great that your hassles with posting have been overcome :)
Thanks for your support & encouragement. My knee is improving and I'm back running but I'm not going to set it back by running a hard 10km on asphalt tomorrow so I'll give the Canb Times Fun Run a miss. I'll be out their supporting all my running mates though. Go well!!
Post a Comment