Yikes! It is already Sunday. The weekend has gone so fast. Sigh ....
I ran back to back long(ish) runs this weekend. Yesterday I ran in the cool early morning, up and down the hills. Today I ran in the warm middle of the day and on the flat. Both served a training purpose.
It's definitely time for me to put my feet up and watch someone else cover some kms - ie, the tennis players in tonight's round of the Australian Open.
5 comments:
Liz, we are getting to the business end of the training, no one nows tells any secrets on how they are going. Mainly because there are so many variables on race day, and you don't want to be overly optomistic on your chances. Otherwise, yep, looking forward to it. As April wrote back to me and said, Jo Blake is looking to as hot and dry day as possible, so am I. See you on the start line.
No secrets my end. I haven't done enough training and may not even be a starter. Pretty simple and straightforward.
The week ends always go fast but are useful for the long distance runs or the races.
Have a wonderful week.
Thanks Black Knight. You are new to my blog. I understand that you are running mates with Ruth - yes??
The game between the two girls that went four hours would have been a good one!
Post a Comment